Yeah. That about sums it up.
I think the only thing I’d say I’m a “feminist” about, maybe, is a woman’s right to express her sexuality however she wants.
I feel like as long as a woman isn’t getting involved with a bunch of people for unhealthy reasons such as to boost her self-esteem or whatever else, then that’s fine. Do…
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end